Want to join our community? Apply now!
Who is Eligible for VCU LEAD?
Any undergraduate student interested in developing his or her understanding of leadership and leadership styles. Candidates must have completed their freshman year, and have at least two years left to complete at VCU.
What are the requirements for VCU LEAD?
- Participants will reside in the Grace & Broad Residence Center 1 for all years of the program
- Students must maintain a minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA while enrolled in the VCU LEAD
- Scholars will achieve a minimum 2.5 GPA in Leadership Studies (LDRS) courses
- Participants will complete at least 20 hours of University service and 20 hours of service in the community each year
- Students will attend at least five VCU LEAD events each academic year
- At the end of the program each student will submit curricular and co-curricular portfolios
- Applications open on October 25, 2017
- Application will be accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis.
- Final deadline for submitted applications is February 7, 2018. There are no exceptions to this date.
- Questions should be directed to email@example.com or 804-827-LEAD